lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

Word formation

Marina Blum, a    student, travelled by herself for
MEDICINE
ten months last year in South America. 'I wasn't   
FRIGHTEN
by the idea of doing a long trip without a  . Some
COMPANY
people think that travelling alone is a sign of  ,
SELFISH
but you are freer when you can make all the    on
DECIDE
your own. When I was ill, I    felt lonely, but I made
OCCASION
many friends. However, I was    to avoid obviously
CARE
  situations. In some countries people stared and
DANGER
made rude comments. Sometimes I reacted  , but 
AGGRESSION
I never worried about my  .  I will definitely travel
SAFE
like that again. Next time I will be more    and I
PATIENCE
won't try to do so much.'



FRIGHTENED

COMPANION

SELFISHNESS

DECISIONS

OCCASIONALLY

CAREFUL

DANGEROUS

AGGRESSIVELY

SAFETY

PATIENT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario